“New Voices in Social Work Research” is a forum where PhD and Early Career Researchers can present their research and receive feedback from an Invited Panel of experienced researchers and research supervisors from Australia and New Zealand. It is intended to promote and disseminate social work research and identify ways in which research findings can be embedded into critically informed social work practice.
Instructions for submitting abstracts:
- Abstracts for presentations at the “New Voices in Social Work Research” should be between 300 and 500 words in length
- Please put the title as a header on the abstract, followed by the researcher’s name and contact email address.
- Email a Word version of your abstract to Charlotte Williams: email@example.com with ‘ANZSWWER abstract’ as the title.
- Closing date for receipt of abstracts is Friday 7 July 2017
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts is Friday 28 July