29th-30th September 2016
James Cook University, Townsville QLD
Advancing our critical edge in social welfare education, research and practice
With an exciting PROGRAM planned including keynote speakers Dorothy Savage, Professor Lena Dominelli & Emeritus Professor Ros Thorpe, we are looking forward to another successful event.
National Field Education Network (NFEN) – 28 September 2016
Following on from the success of our inaugural meeting last year, we are pleased to announce our second national meeting for social work field education staff to share information, research and to take action on key issues impacting on field education.
If you have not registered for this event and would like to attend, please indicate your attendance via the symposium Registration Form below.
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS – now available
REGISTRATION FORM (including options & fees for the Symposium, the National Field Education Network Day & Dinner on Thursday Night)
- Download your Individual Membership Form to take advantage of our Membership Discounts.
- An interactive map can be found here.
- Registrations will take place for both the NFEN and Symposium in Building 134-010
It is approximately a 20 minute car ride from Townsville CBD to James Cook University Campus. Further taxi and bus route details can be found below.
With the majority of participants travelling to attend this event, please find below accommodation suggestions including special codes for discounts
AGM – The ANZSWWER Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 29th September 2016 at James Cook University, Townsville, 4:45pm
AWARDS – Nominations have now closed for our 2016 ANZSWWER Awards,
- We look forward to announcing recipients of these Awards at the 2016 Symposium.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
- Professor Lena Dominelli – Abstract & Bio
- For an additional opportunity to hear Lena Dominelli speak at the Social Justice Lecture on Wednesday Evening at James Cook University, please click the following link https://alumni.jcu.edu.au/AnnSocJustLecture
Further details will be updated as available.
For all interim enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org